4/17/11

Blood, Anemia, Leukemia. Lots to read?


Blood, Anemia, Leukemia. Lots to read?
I'm 15 and I have iron-deficiency anemia. This is personal but I gotta say, I've been on my period for 3 weeks. I've had, let's just say an "accident" and ended up with a buncha cuts that made me lose alota blood. I've been feeling really sick lately. My fever keeps going on and off, I have the cough and sniffles. I am often tired though I get at least 7 hours of sleep or longer. I was diagnosed with anemia back in 6th grade. I want to know if I'll end up getting leukemia if I keep losing blood at this rate from my period? My aunt says I could get it, and her husband died from the same anemia as I did.

- indiechick
No, you can't get leukemia from losing blood. But you should go see a doctor to get the bleeding stopped and find out why you're bleeding for so long. But no, you aren't going to catch leukemia.

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Blood, Anemia, Leukemia. Lots to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment