5/8/11

Do you know anyone who has been affected by Leukemia or Lymphoma?


Do you know anyone who has been affected by Leukemia or Lymphoma?
I recently became more educated about blood cancers such as leukemia & lymphoma. I decided to run a marathon to help fund for a cure! I am formulating an honored teammate list. I am already running in honor of my grandpa and dad who were both affected by cancer (lung & prostate). I was just wondering if anyone would like me to add someone to my list. I feel so good for doing this! Please check out my Team In Training page :)

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaSJablon

- fr33d0m09
my best friend is a survivor of leukemia

- bsmt
My sons ex girlfriend Amanda has nonlymphomic Hodgkin's stage 4. Our friend Bob died from leukemia, our friends little boy Braydon has leukemia. You can add them to your list, all of whom are from California

- JP
I acutally lost my uncle from Hodkins Disease about 8 years ago. Ever since that, I have been doing the "Light the Night" walk in Orlando. I have done it for going on 7 years straight!!! I am also doing the Breast Cancer 3 day walk in Atlanta in October! and congratulations on running a walk, not too many people these days actually do something like that. It take a lot of courage to step up to something that you believe. I support you 100%!!!!

- Rob
Me, I was diagnosed in March of 2004,with Follicular Non Hodgkins Lymphoma I went thru 4 months of chemo and radiation, I relapsed in December of 2005, went thru 6 months of chemo, then had an Auto Stem Cell Transplant(using my own stem cells). I relapsed again in December of 2006, and am currently undergoing treatment to get me back into remission again, then I will be having a Donor Stem Cell/Bone Marrow Transplant. I will continue to fight until the Dr's say that there is nothing more we can do. But In the mean time I am alive, I have my husband and family and friends that support me in this fight.

Thank you for taking part in the Team in Training
R

- nichelle
My sweet little sis has leukemia. Thank you for helping people out!

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Do you know anyone who has been affected by Leukemia or Lymphoma?

No comments:

Post a Comment