5/7/11

Do you think I'll be accepted to University of Texas at Austin?


Do you think I'll be accepted to University of Texas at Austin?
I'm in my senior year of high school. The first 2 years I was pretty lazy but brought it up in the third year, so my GPA is a 3.1.
I live in New Jersey at a fairly competitive school (but I wouldn't say it's well known or anything). My school doesn't do class ranking so I don't know how I rank, but I do know I'm not anywhere near top 10% because like I said my school is competitive and the top 10% GPAs are probably like 5.2s haha.
I was in Psychology Club my sophomore year, and I'm in Folio (a magazine club) this year. I've done volunteer work for the Rutgers Alumni Association and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
I took the SATs twice and my second scores were the best- they were- 560 math, 640 reading, 670 writing.

I want to major in journalism at UT Austin. Do you think there's any chance I'll get in?

- jpturboprop
Yes, there is a chance, but have an acceptable fall back plan.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Do you think I'll be accepted to University of Texas at Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment