5/24/11

How bad is stage 4 Leukemia?


How bad is stage 4 Leukemia?
I would like to know how bad stage 4 is? The doctor said that my grandma has a high platelet count which means that she would have gone up from stage 1 to stage 4 in just couple of days. The doctors say that it could be a Pesticides and that they could take it out and it would be better. Do you think that could be it?
appendicitis not pesticides, sorry

- bmac
Stage 4 is the last stage of cancer. I have never heard of going from stage 1 to 4 in a couple of days....? And pesticides? I think you had better talk to your parents.

I'm sorry that your grandma is so sick. I'll say a prayer for her.

- DR V
There is no stage 5. Did your doctor say stage 4 or are you deducing that? Appendicitis is easy to diagnose and is usually operated on immediately. I hope you have all the facts. Talk to your parents a lot at a time like this. They might be your best friends now.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: How bad is stage 4 Leukemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment