5/19/11

I am in need of a sponsor?


I am in need of a sponsor?
We compete in a mud volleyball tournament every year for The March Of Dimes, well this year Northglenn Colorado is hosting a mudapalooza volleyball tournament for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, which is a national voluntary health agency dedicated to curing leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and to improving the quality of life of patients and their families. We would like to have a sponsor for our volleyball team. Minimum would be $ 800 so that would cover our team as well. Please let me know if you can help out or how I can find some sponsors in Colorado.
http://www.northglenn.org/WEB-PDF/Mudapalooza_sponsor.pdf

- I Love You
well...
i liv in colorado!
my friens get sponserd for skate bording all the time by zumiez and stuff!
so if you go to a store like a sports store or something,and ask if they sponser,then youmight get lucky!
good luck!=]

- joshjellyman1
Good for you.

- ashley.dennis
You might want to contact local resturants like Friday's or even Dairy Queens if you have those in Colorado. They usually sponsor local events. Good luck with everything I wish I could help my grandpa passed away from Luekemia and my grandma was diagnose with Lymphoma but is okay now. Good luck raising money!!!

- Sarah N
Contact a drinks company or a sportswear company, they are usually more than happy to help for a bit of free advertising (usually this means you have to wear some kind of kit with their name on it but it's worth it if they give you the money).

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I am in need of a sponsor?

No comments:

Post a Comment