5/9/11

I have one swollen painless tonsil...?


I have one swollen painless tonsil...?
My left tonsil has been swollen for the last month..It hasn't hurt at all, it's not red and it doesn't have white spots or anything. I've tested negative for mono and I've been to 3 normal doctors and recently went to an ENT. The first 3 acknowledge the swelling but are generally stumped due to the fact that I have no other symptoms. I'm not sick. The ENT was confused by how scarred my tonsil is considering I haven't had any sore throats in years. He really took into consideration the fact that I've lost 20 lbs in the last year without really changing my diet or excersise. I'm 20 yrs old and I'd like to just say I just lost my baby weight and the fact that I moved off my college campus to an apartment a couple blocks away, which provides a longer walk to school, is most likely the answer for the weight loss. But my ENT thought the weight loss was a pretty serious symptom and told me that I need to have my tonsils removed quickly to make sure it isn't lymphoma or leukemia. He says he's worried...which has me worried. But I really don't think it's lymphoma or leukemia since I dont have any other symptoms besides the tonsil and the weight loss.
So...after all that lol...what I would like to know is if anyone has any suggestions as to what else this thing could be? Or if anyone has experienced something similar? Or if anyone has any other reasonings for why it could be lymphoma or leukemia? I would really appreciate any answers anyone could give me since I'm pretty clueless here and I have 2 months to spend worrying before I have my tonsils removed. thanks :)

- Goron
You don't have leukemia or lymphoma.

The tonsils will be biopsied. So don't worry about it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Die 5 Biologischen Naturgesetze - Die Dokumentation







www.neue-mediz.in http Die 5 Biologischen Naturgesetze Die dritte Revolution der Medizin Eine Produktion für www.5bn.de bzw. http Für das gesamte Video gilt: nichts glauben! Wir verlangen von jedem, dass das komplette System verstanden und überprüft wird. Inhaltsangabe: 1. Prolog 2. Der Paradigmenwechsel 8:25 3. Socken 18:50 4. Erfahrungsbericht Hodenkrebs 32:00 5. Das 5. Gesetz 47:30 6. Das 1. Gesetz 54:40 7. Beispiel Milchdrüsen 1:13:58 8. Das 2. Gesetz 9. Beispiel Schnupfen 10. Das 3. Gesetz 11. Erfahrungsbericht Knochenkrebs 12. Das 4. Gesetz 13. Die Infektionsbehauptung 14. Die 3 Ebenen in der 2-Phasigkeit 15. Die Nierensammelrohre und ihr Einfluss 16. Erfahrungsbericht Gebärmutterhalskrebs 17. Die Händigkeit 18. Rezidive und Schienen 19. Die Außendarstellung 20. Credits 21. Bonus! Das Video ist natürlich kostenlos, das 3er DVD-Set kann jedoch auf www.5bn.de bestellt werden. ***Die Macher der Dokumentation distanzieren sich weiträumig von jeglicher Form des Rassismus oder dergleichen und von Dr. Hamers Aussagen bezüglich Juden*** 5 biologických prírodných zákonov Novej medicíny od Dr. Hamera -- so slovenskými titulkami The documentary about the 5 biological laws of Dr. Hamer's New Medicine, with english subtitles Las 5 Leyes Biológicas - Subtítulos español Es werden nur Kommentare zugelassen von Menschen die den Film auch gesehen haben. Es häufen sich Kommentare von leuten die nach 5 Minuten (2% des Fimes) schon finale Meinungen abgeben.

Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Orignal From: I have one swollen painless tonsil...?

No comments:

Post a Comment