5/11/11

Iwant to know how long my husband can live at age 49 with this disease when complications are setting in.?


Iwant to know how long my husband can live at age 49 with this disease when complications are setting in.?
my husband has ALL AND PHILIDELPHIA CROMAZONE LEUKEMIA I want to know the life expectancy when he is so tired swollen and cant take meds without complications. I need to know what to expect so if I leave him alone to go to work 50 miles away is he going to die?

- pyerzuka
I recommend seeing a physician about this, in my opinion consider hiring a nurse or find a friend of his/neighbor to watch over him during the course of the day periodically. I'm just a pre-med underclassman who is middle class, so hiring a nurse with my budget is merely impossible.
The link below has a video about living with Leukemia and might be helpful. I'm not at liberty to give you any legitimate medical advice about your husband, though. I hope his tumor/cancer stops at his current stage and becomes removable. I'd assume they would put him on imatinib mesylate because that is the most recent reducer of that aliment it cures. I wish you both luck in your oncoming affairs in life.

- REBELCAT
It all depends on what stage in his disease he in, as he's still pretty young, but this disease has no age barriers.
If I were you & could afford to I'd get a Nurse to come in & spend the day with him to make sure he's well taken care of while you're at work.
If you can't afford a Nurse or caregiver find a hospice near your home that monitors his cindition, as he may live a long while yet with proper medication or if it gets worse they can give you progress on his condition etc.
Good-Luck & I hope he improves, but you need to prepared for the worst.Take care & I'll be praying for you & your family.
Later: REBELCAT****

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Iwant to know how long my husband can live at age 49 with this disease when complications are setting in.?

No comments:

Post a Comment