5/20/11

Okay, So... If I Don't Have Leukemia, Then What Would Cause Random Bruises And All Over Body Pain?


Okay, So... If I Don't Have Leukemia, Then What Would Cause Random Bruises And All Over Body Pain?
Hey,

I'm 20, as I'm sure a lot of you know. My CBC came back normal, but... I've been bruising quite a bit and in random places (they all appear to be round, or circular.) Currently, I have 6 round-circular bruises, in a row, on my calf. My body, mainly - my shoulders, legs, arms are feet - are freaking killing me! This pain is real, these bruises are definitely real. Maybe the CBC was wrong? I think I'm also seeing a few red dots and some purple ones, too, on my skin. I feel like my time on this Earth is shorter than I had planned. Thank you and take care.

Keep it metal, 'ya dig?
- Bretagne Stroud

- John
Domestic abuse.

- Ashley
Maybe it's anemia? If you're low in iron it can cause bruising.

- SgtPepper
More Vitamin K. Eat lots and lots of kale, spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli and collard greens.

- ♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Then talk to your doctor about it.

There are hundreds of illness with bruising symptoms.

- Amy
You state that your body hurts. Are you taking aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxyn? These can cause " blood thinning" and promote bruising.

Another thought..if you are taking herb or vitamin supplements please evaluate their side effects and the signs of reactions to them in order to rule them out.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Okay, So... If I Don't Have Leukemia, Then What Would Cause Random Bruises And All Over Body Pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment