5/13/11

what is a good team name?


what is a good team name?
I am a (almost 3 years) leukemia survivor and I got a wish from the make a wish foundation last year and they took me on a Mediterranean cruise to Europe. They are having a walk in Feb next year and I want to make a team to raise money to give back to them! I'm trying to think of a good team name for my team! any suggestions would help! I'm wanting a name with character. It would be nice to be funny or something :)

last year I did a walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and my team name was "Chemo Burnz" but I think that name is too dark for a Children's walk for wishes. lol

so yeah, any suggestions would be great! thanks :)

- Old_But_Not_wise
The Leuk Skywalkers ??

- nicky
-survivors
-believers
-popeyes: yes u may be bald, but keep eating your spinach you will be strong and survive.

corny lol i tried

- Faith Warrior
First of all please know that it is of God's love and mercy for you that you are doing well...I hope you continue to do well and live a long and wonderful life.....

Give all the praise and glory to God...how about "walk with God and walk with hope"


God bless you always!

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: what is a good team name?

No comments:

Post a Comment