5/6/11

whats a good team name?


whats a good team name?
am a (almost 3 years) leukemia survivor and I got a wish from the make a wish foundation last year and they took me on a Mediterranean cruise to Europe. They are having a walk in Feb next year and I want to make a team to raise money to give back to them! I'm trying to think of a good team name for my team! any suggestions would help! I'm wanting a name with character. It would be nice to be funny or something :)

last year I did a walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and my team name was "Chemo Burnz" but I think that name is too dark for a Children's walk for wishes. lol

so yeah, any suggestions would be great! thanks :)

- Krystal
how about Lovely
it can mean life is lovely (now that you beat leukemia) or that your personality is lovely or that being a survivor is lovely..
i dont know im not very creative
but good lucck and best wishes!!!

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: whats a good team name?

No comments:

Post a Comment