4/11/11

Does anyone have good ideas to help me raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?


Does anyone have good ideas to help me raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?
I'm running my very first marathon in January as a member of Team N Training. Not only have I committed to running 26.2 miles, I'm also raising $ 3,700 for Leukemia & Lymphoma research and treatment. Both goals have been life-changing and I recommend anyone join Team N Training. I do need ideas to get me to my goal. So far I've raised $ 1,650 through yard sales, a dog wash, a happy hour and hitting up everyone I know. I just moved to Chicago and it's tough to plan events in a new city. Thanks for your ideas.

Visit my fundraising site http://www.active.com/donate/tntsofl/ccoss>

- vegaswife
The easiest thing to do is go to local buisinesses, for example large chain restaurants and ask them for a donation form. Most restaurants are aloted a donation budget each month but you do have to go through their corporate offices. Fill out the donation form and send it in.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Does anyone have good ideas to help me raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?

No comments:

Post a Comment