4/16/11

Hi all my resuly show i do have high white cell and the result was chronic lympocytic leukemia ?


Hi all my resuly show i do have high white cell and the result was chronic lympocytic leukemia ?
My Question now is to all. How can I have best treatment from this disease ( chronic lympocytic leukemia ).? Because my doctor told me NO treatment right now ... I want see if he knows what he doing and how bad this disease (( chronic lympocytic leukemia )) is how long I can live what can treatment I'm going to have. I need your help and God bless you all. Thank you

- Kim B
I'm not sure on this type of leukemia. My brother had (is in remission) mds, a type of leukemia. I just wish you the best. Sorry I don't have any info on it specifically. I personally would go get a second or third opinion.

- midnightmoon62
That is right from what I know. I am NOT medically educated, but had aml, so I have researched the other types. From what I have read in the past, cll, it depends on how aggressive it is. If it is slow or not growing at all, treatment may not be necessary at diagnosis.

Here is the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on cll. Its just a broad over view, but it confirms what I just said
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page?item_id=7059

- zrepmd
Your doctor may be right, as is Midnight above. CLL frequently does not require therapy initially. Indications for treatment include rapidly rising lymphocyte counts, bulky or rapidly enlarging lymph nodes, hemolytic anemia or immune thrombocytopenia, liver or spleen enlargement, or B symptoms (fevers, sweats, weight loss). Since the disease is not curable, watching for as long as possible is the norm. It generally responds well to treatment. If you are unsure, get a second opinion.

Blessings

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Hi all my resuly show i do have high white cell and the result was chronic lympocytic leukemia ?

No comments:

Post a Comment