4/16/11

Information on Leukemia in dogs?


Information on Leukemia in dogs?
Does anyone have a really good informational website for me, I just found out my lab has leukemia. I want to know if there is any good medicines, herbs..and any other info on this disease..easy points. thanks

- midnightmoon62
Please put your pet to sleep. I know that is very harsh, but your dog is very sick. Any treatment there would be is going to be very harsh physically on your dog and be incredably expensive.

- lsan777
Good luck with your dog. I have a almost 14 year old lab. I have had him since he was 6 wks old. If I knew he was going to be in pain, I would put him to rest, also.I know it would be hard. Sorry for your pain.

- commandercrush@ymail.com
Your probably gonna have to put him down unfortunately. I dont think theyre are any viable ways to treat it for a dog. Probably not what you want to hear but its for the better. I just put my 11 year old dog to sleep last month because he had a blood clot in one of his lungs and wasnt able to breath unless he was in an oxygen tank at the vet. His last day he spent entirely in one and didnt sleep for 30 hours, and with leukemia its probably gonna be a lot rougher and neither you or the dog should have to suffer through that.

But then again im not an expert so maybe there is some way of treating it

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Information on Leukemia in dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment