4/19/11

Nose bleeding...? Leukemia?


Nose bleeding...? Leukemia?
what to do when having leukemia bleed?
Nose and gum bleeding.
What do you have to do when you are bleeding and i know it won't stop it fast.
Can anyone tell me the directions when bleeding?
It's one of the leukemia symptoms. I want to know how to stop from bleeding.

- Connor P
I'm not exactly sure what your asking here, but it seems as if you are saying that you think you have leukemia because your gums and nose is bleeding.

My sister used to get bloody noses all the time, and they wouldn't stop bleeding for a while...so she went to the doctor, finally, and they did some blood work and found out she was anemic. If you have the option of getting blood work done, I'd recommend that.

My sister put ice on it, I think, to help stop the bleeding.

- Auntie*M
Good answer above.

HOWEVER: If you actually HAVE leukemia, you should know that nose and gum bleeds are a sign of a low platelet count. It can be serious, so see your oncologist to have your counts checked right away.

- Wendy X
I don't know but I just want to tell you that um I am 9 and a half years old and my mom's friend her dauter has leukemia and bone cancer anyway i gota go my mom is telling me to eat dinner! tell you after. how do u stop from bleedign ask the doctar lol go to sickkids.com

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Nose bleeding...? Leukemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment