5/14/11

Ed Bradley?


Ed Bradley?
I just heard of Ed Bradley's death from leukemia. I did not know he was sick. Do you know how long he had the Leukemia? I always liked him when he was on 60 Minutes.

- Married Cutie
I was surprised when they said he was 65 - my guess would've been 80, at least.

- erudite
I was shocked too. I had no idea he was sick either. I don't know how long he was sick, but I hadn't seen him on 60 minutes for a while.

- digitsis
I too was suprised to learn he was only 65. He looked older. The disease had taken it's toll I guess. i also have not seen anything about how long he was sick. Very private man.
RIP

- Jim F
I was also suprised. He was only 65. Wow. Damned shame.

- bookmom
This is sad.

I knew he had a heart operation a year or so ago, but no clue about the leukemia.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Ed Bradley?

No comments:

Post a Comment