5/5/11

How can I reach Ellen DeGeneres for a 8 year old leukemia patient?


How can I reach Ellen DeGeneres for a 8 year old leukemia patient?
Okay, I heard about a 8 year old boy named Liam, who is currently suffering from luekemia. This is his story:

Liam my 8 year old son became a huge fan of Ellen's this past year while staying at home to undergoe treatment for leukemia. He is hoping that if enough people join (facebook group) she might just find out and ask him to come on the show. Her Facebook group has over 500,000 fans, and Liam wants to beat that number.

I just thought, wouldnt it be great, if he could acctually MEET her, IN person? And be on the show? Does anyone know HOW to get her number? Please help Liam! Thank you so much!
Okay, READ WHAT I PUT. It says that I HEARD about an 8 year old with leukemia trying to reach Ellen. Next, because he is trying to beat Ellen DeGeneres.

- april
You're not gonna get her number. Go to her website and look for her contact info.

- .
Uh, why does your 8-year-old son have a facebook group in the first place?

- Panda
This young boy has a Facebook account and it does seem like his family is having a good time with all this.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: How can I reach Ellen DeGeneres for a 8 year old leukemia patient?

No comments:

Post a Comment