5/11/11

How many people out there know someone who has passed because of cancer?


How many people out there know someone who has passed because of cancer?
My dad has liver cancer and I lost my aunt to leukemia.Just curious how many are out there

- I <3 Jockeys
my grandmother and my grandfather

- cbella76
my dad may 3rd this year bladder cancer

- ♥ Filippa Repunzel ♥
my mother had breast cancer, she passed when i was 9
3 of my friends had cancer....
a few elders at my church has cancer :'(

- Sora
My grandma died from liver cancer too. Sorry about your dad and aunt.

- GEM
I have lost a Gramps to colon cancer.
My husband's best friend died of lung cancer.
My Mom is battling colon cancer.
My mother in law and grandmother in law have both had mysectomies due to breast cancer.
An uncle also has breast cancer (more rare but can happen to men) and is in the final stages.
My Father in law is in full remission from brain cancer.
I had a friend from church die of pancreatic cancer last year.
Another friend of mine died from brain cancer 4 years ago.
My uncle had to have most of his intestines removed do to colon cancer.
So, every year I fund raise and walk for Relay For Life with the American Cancer Society.....
There have been a lot of losses...
Peace.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!

IMULAN Treatment Aid for Leukemia (Felv) & Feline AIDS (FIV)







www.imulan.com (print for your vet to help get your cat treatment quicker) Two of my cats are Positive for these viruses. They started the new cutting edge natural treatment called LTCI by IMULAN. My cats simply get the natural injection under the skin every so often and get blood tests once in a while to keep an eye on their progress. So far so good! Some cats treated in the study had new blood tests done and they turned negative. I will defintely update if my cats are blessed with negative results. I put this on you tube for many people and even vets have no idea that this treatment is available. It is approved in the US. If your cat is positive, you might want to consider LTCI.

Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Orignal From: How many people out there know someone who has passed because of cancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment