5/10/11

I am in remission for leukemia. I have smoked threw out my treatments and all. I stopped smoking.?


I am in remission for leukemia. I have smoked threw out my treatments and all. I stopped smoking.?
I have a big loss of appetite hard time sleeping. I been Breaking out a lot. I get nuseaded. Its true what a 43 yeard old told in front of my mom. marijuana takes away head ages. helps gain wait and i will no longer have nausea. the pills will to but it will make you get a secondary affect and youll have to take something else and its a chemicals that are not good for the body. Can i go and ask my doctor if i could be considered for prescribed.

- Beau.Gus
marijuana is "chemicals that are not good for the body", too, silly goose, though it sometimes prescribed (usually as pills containing THC-derivatives) to maintain appetite and reduce nausea during chemotherapy.

It's good that you have stopped smoking...

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I am in remission for leukemia. I have smoked threw out my treatments and all. I stopped smoking.?

No comments:

Post a Comment