5/22/11

I can feel a small painless lump on the side of my neck, i have leukaemia, is it just a late symptom?


I can feel a small painless lump on the side of my neck, i have leukaemia, is it just a late symptom?
Hello, i can feel this pea sized lump on the side of my neck, its a little squishy and it does not hurt when i press it in. I have just been diagnosed with leukaemia on the 16th sept 2008, is it just a late symptom that i never noticed?

Hopefully!

- Josh's Muffin
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, it could just be a late symptom or one that you missed til now, but I'd see your doctor just to be sure.

- Robin G
This would be a great question for a medical professional, which most of us at Yahoo! answers are not. Most growths need to be examined for certain characteristics by a trained doctor prior to giving you a diagnosis as to whether it's a latent symptom or a new problem.

Best of luck.

- Cami
Definitely check with your doctor, is all I can say. I hope it's nothing too serious and I hope you get better soon : )

- Kim B
Sounds like a lymph node that is swollen. Mention it to your doctor, but I dont think it will be a problem

- Abbie L
it certainly sounds like that, or maybe the fact that you might be losing weight with leukaemia you might just be feeling things like that everywhere, which is wot i found whilst dramatic weight loss.

I would go to the doctors just to put your mind at rest

Good luck in everything and your future and i hope you recovery is successful. x

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I can feel a small painless lump on the side of my neck, i have leukaemia, is it just a late symptom?

No comments:

Post a Comment