5/23/11

I had Test and show I have Leukemia ( Cancer )?


I had Test and show I have Leukemia ( Cancer )?
I have Leukemia ( Cancer ) what does that mean is my live is danger and my life is limited short life ... how can i have treatment and how bad is Leukemia. need your help and god bless you.


High white blood cell counts can just be a regular old run of the mill infection on the no big deal end of the spectrum... - or it can be Leukemia (cancer)

- Fruuze
Oh, I am so, so sorry. :(

- jagwirepaw77
oh my gato u have cancer ill remember u =[

- Sol M
buy the book written by norman vincent peale

- Angel_Blue
Actually, you should have a real doctor answer your questions. i know its scary... i have breast cancer.... its best for you to ask a real doctor, not just us.

- Alyssa.
I have faith in you. I think you can make it. I did :)

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I had Test and show I have Leukemia ( Cancer )?

No comments:

Post a Comment