5/23/11

My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?


My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

a couple of weeks!!
a couple of weeks!!
thanks to everyone who helps me i'vebeen crying all night!
snicker my dog isn't under any pain it just started and she is doing well..... for now

- Big B
There is nothing you can do. Start visiting pet shops for a new dog.

- M S
very sad - sometimes you have to decide to end the suffering, but it is never easy.

- mlivelygirl
I feel very sad for you....unfortunately there is nothing you can really do...my dog had it...and it was very hard to watch him get worse...just try to take some time, cherish it, and do the humane thing and not let your friend suffer to long...I know it is very hard...but just know you have done all you can...I sorry....

- snicker
you should have your dog put to sleep now. why let it suffer any longer? i know it's hard, but you're only hanging on for you. please, do him a favor and stop the pain.

- mcdannells
I admit I have only had experience with dogs with epilepsy. We did have a older dog who developed a tumor.
All the advice I could give you is to make her as comfortable as possible. If you do choose to put her on medication follow ALL the directions the vet tells you to do including all the tests.
Sometimes depending on the dog it is best to put them down. This of course depends I think on how the dog is doing. If she is not in to much discomfort this is something to take into consideration. It would also depend on your financial standing. It can be rather expensive to have a dog who has a medical problem. I no from experience with the epileptic dogs that they are worth keeping around and changing the stress on there body. They do not live as long either but is worth it.....
You have a VERY hard decision to make.....talk with your vet again and keep in touch with them...

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: My dog has leucemia and some cancer?Isthere anything that ican do the doctors say she will only last for only?

No comments:

Post a Comment