5/10/11

I have some question on Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cancer ,patient is a 11yrs old girl?


I have some question on Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cancer ,patient is a 11yrs old girl?
Q:
normal kids have 4×109 ( 4 billion )white billion cell
ALL patient have 300 x 109 Cancer cell
after chemo, the cancer data is 0 x 109,
But, it still have around 10 million of cancer cells left
there is no way to kill all the cancer cells to "0"
is it correct?

Q : doctor say Acute lymphoblastic leukemia ALL patient cannot take probotic, why?
( I think probotic is good to health, and they are good bactera, so what happen if the patient eat probotic?)
Can the patient eat? I think it is OK, whats wrong?

Q: I want to give raw fruit and vegetable juice to cancer patient, but how can I kill those bacteria.
If I add one drop of garlic juice or one drop of Hydrogen peroxide (3%) to raw fruit and vegetable juice can it kill those bacteria? ( for cancer patient )

raw jucie is very good to patient, but I afraid that the bacteria in raw juice may have problem

pls HELP!

- baliparadise
Then take herbs to boost her immune sytem so you don't have to be afraid of this 'probiotic'.

- Rae
Do not go against your doctor's advice. This child could easily die from those bacteria. Do not take a chance on this child's life. My child had a rare leukemia and lived because we were so careful and cautious. The doctors know what is best. Please listen to them. That's what they get paid for. To save children's lives. They have reasons for their recommendations.

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I have some question on Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cancer ,patient is a 11yrs old girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment