5/10/11

Leukemia vs. Anemia: Which one does this sound most like?


Leukemia vs. Anemia: Which one does this sound most like?
-unexplained, excessive bruises (ranging in size from a grapefruit to a loaf of bread)
-constant tired (always falling asleep in class)
-constant headache
-leg and back pains (this may be unrelated)
-always freezing
-purple-ish rash on my left arm

Just wondering, because if I'm iron deficient, then I'll just up my iron intake; If this sounds more like leukemia, I need to see a doctor

Also, everything but the back pain is fairly recent.

- Hey!
That could be so many things, you'll need to see a doctor.

- Tarkarri
See a Dr.

A simple blood test will clarify the probem.

Why take the chance of a misdiagnosis by a stranger on the internet who may have no qualifications causing you to delay correct treatment?

- MOHAN
Simple Haemogram will clinch the real problem.
To me it is anaemia with low platelets with clotting disorder.
Go for Expert consultation and investgations.

- Tan
I hope that it's anemia and not leukemia, because leukemia is worse.

So I suggest go to the doctors IMMEDIATELY. I wish that you don't have both...but please see a doc already.

Every second counts when you have a disease.

- lrd00a
See an MD, get a CBC and the MD can tell you by your H/H, WBC, MCV, and other blood counts EXACTLY where the problem lies (like if it is Iron Def. or B12 Def) and how to treat it.

The bruising may explain a clotting disorder, again see an MD.

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Leukemia vs. Anemia: Which one does this sound most like?

No comments:

Post a Comment