5/20/11

I need to know something about Feline Leukemia?


I need to know something about Feline Leukemia?
My sister had to put her cat down today because he had feline leukemia, kidney failure, and jaundice. I am planning on visiting her in a few days and I need to know if when I come back will my two kittens get feline leukemia? Like will the virus be on my clothes?

- Melissa
No feline leukemia is the exact same as human leukemia its not contagious

- Nonny0928
Feline Leukemia is usually transmitted via cat to cat contact through nasal secretions, saliva, urine, feces, and milk from infected cats. The virus can also be passed from an infected mother cat to her kittens. In rare cases, the virus can be spread via shared food dishes and litter boxes. The virus does not live long outside the cat's body (probably only a few hours).

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: I need to know something about Feline Leukemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment