5/22/11

Please help me, i dont know what is wrong with me :(?


Please help me, i dont know what is wrong with me :(?
Well, little history, im in my 20s, just had a baby this past summer, and working in the medical field.
I have had chronic tiredness even prior to my pregnancy, the doctors ive seen states i just need sleep, or i just need to eat right, blablabla,etc. I can sleep 12 hours and wake up being very very tired...Also i have palpitations, dizziness everynow and then, tachycardia, everynow and then i get so sob when i walk up or down the stairs, and somtimes i get this feeling like i am about to just passout because i get so tired!!!, now 2 summers ago, they found out i had Right intracranial stenosis by a procedure called MRA, at that time my symptoms were headaches, numbness/tingling to left side of body, sometimes i even get stroke like symtoms to my left side of my body, it appears for about 2-3 mins and then goes away, but i havent had those symptoms in a while, but occasionally gets weakness/tingling to my left side. i also get nauseated easily- i have no clue why, i now have this sharp pain to my right hip, it started about september and is still here, off/on pain worse than before. i saw an orthopedic doctor and xray was done, which was normal, and MRI was also done of right hip and they saw some fluids on my pelvic culdesac, since they saw fluids in that area i was then referred back to my obgyn doctor ( have an iud) , they did an ultrasound, and told me everything was normal and they didnt see any fluids in the area??... at the point i wanted to crack my head open. Now im dreading the term Ovarian cancer, right now i feel like i have to pee, i get stomach cramps for no reasons and my lower back has been hurting too.. :( Are all these symptoms in my head and im unconciously just making all these up, and everybody tells me my hip pain is probably related to picking up my 10 month old son, i seriously doubt that because i done pick him up often as i should, and if i do pick him up, i pick him up the right way... i really dont even know what to do now, my hip pain now radiates up close to my right pelvic area and radiates down to my toes, hip hurts to touch, and pain also gets worse when i ambulate. Now on my lab tests, everything was pretty much normal, my mpv was about 6.5, im guessing thats okay since its close to the minimal range. i have history of cancers both sides of my family, also have diabetes, CAD, stroke, HTN, basically all the major diseases we have! my father has leukemia and going through radiation again, his cancer came back again. Could you please help me, or just please tell me what is wrong with me? Thanks

- tara :]
Go back to your doctor(s) and get tested to see if you have cancer. I can't help you much more than that, if it were me I would be researching about the diseases that I(you), have and see if anything serious relates to them, I would also ask your doctor questions and see if you can get medications for your medical problems! I hope everything gets better for you soon! :[

- Mike
sounds like cancer

- Doctor Acupressure
lack of immunity.
acupressure, oil pulling and aloe vera juice shall solve most of ur problems. after a month, if any symptoms are left over, u may shoot another question to yahoo answers for a good samaritan to help u out. good luck to u and ur kid.

OIL PULLING:

Utility--- removes toxins from the body, more so from the mouth, gums, teeth etc.,
. However, U may use sun flower oil, ground nut oil or til oil, rice bran oil, mustard oil, etc.Procedure: Every morning, in an empty stomach, take 2 tsp of cooking oil.
[saturated fatty acids and oils should not be used, like, Dalda/Vanaspati, coconut oil or ghee] and put it in Ur mouth and rinse it for 10 minutes; until it becomes white liquid. Spit it out and then rinse with luke warm water and then brush Ur teeth.

ACUPRESSURE TECHNIQUES:

With ur thumb, press ur/his/her palms and soles, wrists and ankles on both sides. Suppose pain is felt while press9ng a particular point in the palm/sole, u have to press the surrounding area—just like u r pumping out air from that painful point. The blocked energy in any internal organ, be it lungs, heart, stomach, kidneys, pancreas, liver, etc., shall be released along with toxins if any. As a last point u must press middle part of each palm/sole; so that toxins, if any, shall be excreted/purged through urine without affecting the kidneys.
It should be done in an empty stomach or after 2 hours after meals. With this, all the endocrine glands and their hormonal secretions shall be regulated. All internal organs shall function up to optimal levels.

U may try aloe vera juice safely. Dosage: 30 ml. + 1 tsp of honey t.d.s.
TOP 10 REASONS TO DRINK ALOE Health and Hygiene
Aloe Vera is extremely helpful for your mouth and gums. It also assists in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritations. in Healthy Digestion A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe Vera Juice has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice made from the pure aloe gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time reuse unfriendly bacteria and yeast – all done naturally! Immune Support and Function Aloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system Regulates Weight and Energy Levels Aloe Vera Gel naturally, and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. ensures a greater feeling of well-being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight. Collagen and Elastic Repair Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. Daily Dose of Minerals Some of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. What a powerful storehouse! We all know that adding foods to our diets with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. Daily Dose of Vitamins Aloe Vera Gel includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. Anti-inflammatory Properties Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper joint and muscle mobility. Body-Building Blocks Amino acids are our body's building blocks. Eight which are essential and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant!
Best compliments from www.saioam.com

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: Please help me, i dont know what is wrong with me :(?

No comments:

Post a Comment