5/5/11

Question about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Team In Training...?


Question about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Team In Training...?
I think about signing up for this for a run. The thing is though I am not sure if I will be able to raise the amount of money they are asking. Has anyone ever been involved with this organization and done this? I mean it seems like a great cause.
I think I will join. Next summer. So I have better time to prepare. Thanks for the advice.

- Miss B
The organization ROCKS! I just did my first event through them and the coaches, mentors and the campaign manager help you meet your fundraising goals and they are there for you every step of the way. Don't let the fundraising worries deter you from joining because the benefits outweight the worries. I was able to reach my goal, run my marathon, and make some amazing friends and that's why I'm coming back again for the summer. I hope you sign up. You'll love it. :)

- ncaachamp
Yes I know several people who have been involved with TNT, and they had no problem raising the money. Good training programs, transportation, hotels etc.

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: Question about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Team In Training...?

No comments:

Post a Comment