5/18/11

What are some diseases similar to tuberculosis and could be mistaken as Tuberculosis?


What are some diseases similar to tuberculosis and could be mistaken as Tuberculosis?
So I am researching tuberculosis, and I have to answer the question:

If it isn't your exact disease, what else could it be?

So essentially I have to find diseases with the same signs and symptoms, ones that may act in the same way or cause your body to look the same way as tuberculosis.

I then have to talk about how they are similar and why. Any help would be great. Thanks.

- tell me tell me tell me
So other mycobacterium would look the same on stains:
Mycobacterium bovis
Mycobacterium kansasii
and other mycobacteria

Other bacteria can cause similar lung disease (but look different on stain and culture):
Nocardia
Rhodococcus equii
and other bacteria

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: What are some diseases similar to tuberculosis and could be mistaken as Tuberculosis?

No comments:

Post a Comment