5/23/11

What different types of heart diseases do they have?


What different types of heart diseases do they have?
I'm 23 & I saw a heart doctor yesterday, & so far, he told me that it doesn't look like I have heart disease from the EKG & ultrasound, but he has to run a stress test on a treadmill to see how I handle it. I get chest pains very easily simply just from walking the 1st 2 minutes. I know I'm overweight & I'm trying to lose it. But how can I if every time I try to exercise, I get chest pains? My Dr. said I'm too young for heart disease, & my PCP told me my cholesterol is a little high but not enough to be put on medication.

What kinds of heart diseases do they have? I hope I don't have it, & I'm trying to do my best to prevent it.

- Taylor M
In your case , you don't need to have a heart ABNORMALITY to feel pain . You see , it looks like you are so obese , that any exertion puts a load on your heart that is too much to bear , and the heart muscle starts crying out for OXYGEN , that it is not getting enough supply of for the work needed to support your body in exertion .
Haven't you heard about 100% healthy people who drop down dead from heart attacks in MARATHONS ?
Your condition is similar in my opinion .
Do you also smoke ?
The solution is AGGRESSIVE dieting , to bring your body mass down to a point where it is more proportionate to your heart and muscles sizes .

- Grand pa
I have angina and wear a nitro patch..Ask about daily aspirin..
A coated childrens asprin takes the chest pain away quickly. you dont need a prescription for spray nitro.The side efects not pleasant :; pounding head etc.

Give your answer to this question below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Heart Disease Video







Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Heart diseases include coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, ischaemic (ischemic) heart disease, peripheral artery disease and can lead to heart attacks and stroke. Dr. Dahlman's video explains how heart disease can be prevented or reversed with a proper diet, but only managed with heart disease medications.

Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Orignal From: What different types of heart diseases do they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment