Would anybody be interested and kind enough to help me out by donating or to Light The Night?
Please donate to:
The event is Sunday, September 13th, and I am trying to raise as much money as I can for my team. Sadly, I have nothing right now. It benefits patients with leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. Light the Night is just like Relay for Life, for those of you who haven't heard of it. If anyone would be kind enough to help out, I would appreciate it a lot.
Light The Night Walk is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's evening walk and fundraising event. It is the nation's night to pay tribute and bring hope to thousands of people battling blood cancers and to commemorate loved ones lost.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) funds lifesaving research that has contributed to major advances in the treatment of blood cancers and treatments for other types of cancer, such as chemotherapy and stem cell transplants. These treatments have helped patients live better, longer lives. New targeted therapies that kill cancer cells without harming normal tissue are providing drugs and procedures that are improving quality of life.
• A donation of $ 25 provides patients and their loved ones with FREE booklets that contain up-to-date information on their disease and help them make informed decisions about their treatment options.
• A donation of $ 50 makes possible a Family Support group with a trained facilitator where comfort can be found and experiences can be shared among patients and family members.
• A donation of $ 100 helps supply laboratory researchers with supplies and materials critical to carrying out their search for cures.
• A donation of $ 1,000 makes possible one- on-one conversations with health care specialists who provide patients with information about their disease, treatment options, and helps prepare them with questions for their health care team.
• But if you can only donate a couple dollars, that's okay too!
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.
Orignal From: Would anybody be interested and kind enough to help me out by donating $1 or $2 to Light The Night?