4/16/11

Have you ever participated in the Leukemia Society Team in Training?


Have you ever participated in the Leukemia Society Team in Training?
Every year I get a brochure. Every year I think of how awesome it would be to compete. And every year I think about how awful it would be to try and raise money.

What was your experience like?

- hatingmsn
I never have done it but I would think that raising money is a whole lot easier than going through Leukimia any day. I think you should go for it. You will feel so much better doing so.

- DIYpro
I have never done it even though I have done a lot of marathons. But this is a great idea for first time marathoners. You get major group support and quality coaching. Go for it.

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: Have you ever participated in the Leukemia Society Team in Training?

No comments:

Post a Comment