5/14/11

How can I get more support raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma?


How can I get more support raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma?
Every celebrity or large organization I approach in my fundraising efforts turns me down.. Whats up? How can I get the word out and raise money for these kids who are battling leukemia? HELP

- Panda
Become a part of a larger organization such as CureSearch which is dedicated to curing all childhood cancer. They are very active in their efforts:

CureSearch
http://www.curesearch.org/

We were asked to join this group to represent our state to lobby in Washington DC. for funding to find a cure for childhood cancer (the US government has cut funding for childhood cancer research). Since my son is still in treatment we have not been able to advocate as much as would like. But we support the effort. Absolutely no child should ever suffer from cancer. It is a miserable disease beyond anyones imagination and devastating when it is a child. Your heart shatters on a daily basis and the fear and emotional pain never fully goes away.


Good luck in your efforts.

- Char
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Are you affiliated with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society?
Here's their website:
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/hm_lls
It's thanks to people like you that I am alive today.
Best wishes

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: How can I get more support raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma?

No comments:

Post a Comment