5/24/11

i have random bruises that appear on my legs, however i dont know how they came. do i have leukemia?


i have random bruises that appear on my legs, however i dont know how they came. do i have leukemia?

- cciccarella
Well just because you have random bruises doesn't mean you have cancer. Of course it could be a sign. I would suggest going to your doctor. Also, I would write down any other symptoms you have. i.e: fatigue, if you have a cut does it take a long time for it to stop bleeding and such. I hope you don't have leukemia, no one should have to deal with that. Good luck.

- Kaite
i get random bruises on my legs all the time for no reason. if you get a cut or something and it doesnt stop bleeding i would be consernd tho.

- tess
My friend always had bruising too. Hers was mostly on her arms. After a visit to her Dr, and a series of blood tests, it turned out to be a thyroid problem.

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: i have random bruises that appear on my legs, however i dont know how they came. do i have leukemia?

No comments:

Post a Comment