5/24/11

I need ideas for my presentation. I have to teach my nursing class about an issue or disease. I'm last to go


I need ideas for my presentation. I have to teach my nursing class about an issue or disease. I'm last to go
everyone keeps doing to topic I was working on. It has to be a 15 minute presentation. So far we have covered:
Heart disease
leukemia
stress in several ways
diabetes
the heart and how it works

You can stand and speak or play a game or show a film or whatever. HELP!
We have L & D and Peds next quarter, so I'm going to stay away from the children's and women's pregnancy issues.

- littledevilinyourcup
how about Kawasaki's disease or Chronic conditions that effect children. Juvinile Rhumatiod Artheritis or Juvinlie diabetes or fibromyalgia asthma ect.

- ro
Obesity is a significant public health issue in the US and spreading to other areas of the world. Why not do something about obesity, diet, and exercise?

- Sara r
When i was in nursing school, a team did a presentation on the issue of impaired nurses, becoming addicted to medication, diverting patient medication..it was the most interesting of all the presentations...another group did pain management in the drug-addicted patient..that was pretty good...our group did breast and testicular cancer..self-exams, stuff like that..hope i was helpful..good luck!!..im sure you'll do great!!

- gillianprowe
How about Barrier Nursing? Patients with low immune systems for several reasons and how hard it can be for relatives to wear the mask, apron, gloves? Let alone how hard it is to control the environment the Patient is in? Best of Luck

- justmyopinion
autism or adhd... it is so popular these days. or sex ed in schools ...all great topics that people are interested in hearing about.

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: I need ideas for my presentation. I have to teach my nursing class about an issue or disease. I'm last to go

No comments:

Post a Comment