5/23/11

What diseases can you find out you have when you donate blood?


What diseases can you find out you have when you donate blood?
I am about to donate blood for first time. I was just wondering what they can all find in the blood as far as diseases. I know HIV and AIDS but what else?

- Eleanor Gilles
nothing else i think....

- alanas224
They test for HIV, HPV, Hepatitis, etc. However, if you think there is the SLIGHTEST POSSIBILITY that you may have any one of these diseases, get checked at a clinic first, before donating. you don't want to put anyone at risk!

and I gave blood for the first time today :) I'm very proud of myself. It was very quick, very clean and safe, and I feel fine :) it doesn't hurt at all good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.



Orignal From: What diseases can you find out you have when you donate blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment