5/20/11

The worst news I have ever gotten?


The worst news I have ever gotten?
My cat was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia yesterday.I am so shocked to have found this out.He is my favorite cat, and I love him soo much. Hes my baby, and I dont want to loose him yet. And that disease it not treatable.I could loose him any day. Im trying to spend as much time with him as possible.
What should I do to keep him feeling relaxed and well loved before he goes?

- Rhiannon F
I am sorry. That is the worst news a kitty parent can ever get. I remember when my kitten got sick, thank god she made it through, (she ate lilies) but we are inseparable now. love him up good. give him an extra hug for me. My thoughts are with you

- herkman12003
this is a question?

- kissesfromkalin2
I'm so sorry your kitty has this disease! I know this must be hard on you and your cat, but hang in there and give him as much love and comfort as you can.

Just a warning, but if your cat has been around any other cats, you should have them tested, or tell their owners. Feline Leukemia is a contagious disease that is contracted by direct contact, like with water/food bowls, bedding, etc. In the future, you can have your cat tested and vaccinated against this disease. I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean, I'm just trying to make you aware of this.

I hope you cat has a good life in his last few days and good luck to you in coping with this problem!

- Buni
I'm so sorry.(((hugs)))

- juicy93couture
Aww I am so sorry! I love my cat also, it's like my baby. Just give him all the love! And make life easy for him! And again I am so sorry!

What do you think? Answer below! Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Anglia News Blood Donors Leukemia Appeal David Brooks







Anglia News 13/1/10 Norwich Blood Donors Leukemia David Brooks

Leukemia Problems Remedies | FIGHT CANCER INFO
Leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatment of this blood-related cancer.

Orignal From: The worst news I have ever gotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment